1) Who was the first woman to own a seat on the NYSE ?
a) Muriel Siebert b) Elizabeth Dole c) Carly Fiorina d) Gloria Vanderbilt
2) Where did Warren Buffet obtain his Masters Degree ?
a) Harvard b) University of Nebraska c) Columbia d) UCLA
3) Who was the first African American to become CEO of a Fortune 500 Company ?
a) Robert Johnson b) Colin Powell c) Oprah Winfrey d) Franklin Raines
4) Which company is an original Dow 30 Stock ?
a) Intel b) Ford c) General Electric d) Walmart
5) In which year did the NASDAQ Stock Exchange begin trading ?
a) 1928 b) 1962 c) 1971 d) 1986
- STOCK MARKET TRIVIA Take This Quick Stock Market Trivia Which former presidential…
- STOCK MARKET TRIVIA – FINANCIAL Stock Market Trivia 1) Which investment firm did famous…
- Stock Market Quiz Take this Quick Stock Market Quiz 1) Which was the…
- STOCK ALERTS – RAYS, AAPL RAYS, AAPL, NWS, INTC Raystream (RAYS:OB) Raystream is being…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.