1) Which investment firm did famous author Michael Lewis once work for ?
a) Lehman Brothers b) Alex Brown c) Salomon Brothers d) Merrill Lynch
2) Which HOF football player became a stockbroker after he retired from the NFL ?
a) Jack Lambert b) Willie Lanier c) Howie Long d) Warren Moon
3) Which sport did former U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson excel in at Darmouth College
a) Football b) Squash c) Crew d) Hockey
4) Which company was the first to earn $1 billion in net income ?
a) Apple Computer b) General Electric c) Goldman Sachs d) General Motors
5) In which year did the U.S. mutual fund industry surpass $1 trillion in assets under management ?
a) 1999 b) 1984 c) 2006 d) 1990
Click Here to get the Answers
- STOCK MARKET TRIVIA Take This Quick Stock Market Trivia Which former presidential…
- Stock Market Quiz Take this Quick Stock Market Quiz 1) Which was the…
- Financial Stocks Financial Stocks Updates Bank of America Corporation, GNW, MET, XLF,…
- SPREAD MARKET RISK Spread Market Risk Provides Diversification How to spread…
- Stock Market Report Stock Market Info .DJIA: 12220.59 .COMP: 2743.06 SP 500: 1313.80…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.