Best Penny Stock Sites

[mage lang="" source="flickr"]best penny stock sites[/mage]

Winning penny stock moves fairly often involve FDA trade catalysts like drug approvals and medical test results

When it comes to the best stock tips, its best to recollect the famous saying: “Give a man a fish and they will eat for a day. Teach a person to fish and they will eat for a lifetime.”

Countless of millions of new backers enter the market each year in hopes of earning profits by trading stocks. It is generally accepted that 30% of those “traders” will make cash in the market and the other 70% will give the successful ones all their cash.

We need you to be in that rewarding 30% minority, but we can’t do it for you. Understand that that you need to make an effort to learn and invest in yourself as a shares trader before you invest in some other person. Or you will lose all of your money.

Most successful investors have learned to use our FDA trade catalyst calendar as a research tool and they all assume one thing: “The price of a biotech/pharma company’s stock will go up as the key FDA decision date approaches. So one of the simplest ways (and there are several) that investors earn cash is to buy stocks with outstanding FDA choices 1-3 months before that key date arrives.

As the FDA decision date approaches, big multitudes of speculators and traders start to come in to buy shares of the same stock and the cost of that stock goes up. This occurs repeatedly again as long as the price of the shares for that company was “low” to start with. The majority are.

Glance at the charts of stocks that received recent FDA approvals and clinical trial results. You'll see how the cost of the stock rose enormously in the 2 months prior to their latest FDA call. Time after time again you will find that this pattern repeats itself.

Infrequently the costs will double or triple before the FDA decision or announcement. The key is that you might want to hedge your bet by buying one or two stocks and not only one, because you never need to put all your eggs in one basket. What if there is a shock or bad news from that stock? Regard it as having a multi-pane window… If a baseball or rock hits your window, it'll only break one of your panes and not the entire window. Seem sensible?

Before BioMedReports came along, investors were paying tens of thousands of dollars annually for this FDA calendar information. We gather, update, organise and make the info available to our customers for an especially reasonable charge. Beware of sites promising free FDA Calendar info. They do not update the info and regularly publish outdated or flat out wrong information and that will quickly cause you to lose cash. Their inclinations are typically malignant, and while they take pride in giving away the info for free , the reality is that they actively hit their members up for “donations” and crop e-mail accounts and personal information for other uses. Worse yet, they end up causing damages to the bio investment community by flooding the market with bad intelligence. At the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

For full information FDA’s calenders and otherbiomed reports link here

Penny Stock Protection #3

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.