Penny Stocks Newsletter

[mage lang="" source="flickr"]penny stocks newsletter[/mage]
Should I short penny stocks, especially the scam ones from newsletter that say buy?

If all of you guys think penny stocks are bad and that there is only 10% chance that they go up while 90% they go down, wouldn’t it be smart to short penny stocks then?
For those who say penny stocks are not shortable, my broker allows them

They aren’t margin eligible so you can’t easily find shares to be lent to deliver to the contra party buyer

Penny Stock Newsletters, How to make mad money with jim cramer penny stocks

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.